Sunday, September 16, 2007

Travels to Xenia

Last weekend John and I took my mom and dad to see Lily......... and JD & Danielle. We had a great time visiting with them and spending time with Lily. This was the first that the great grandparents were seeing her and they were thrilled. Lily is such an adorable, happy baby. I know, we are a bit biased but I know everyone would agree!

We went out for dinner, spent some time with them on Saturday morning, had lunch at a sandwich shop in Xenia, drove around Cedarville looking at some potential homes and building sites for their next home adventure, took a hike in John Byron Park, and then Danielle and JD made dinner for us Saturday evening.

Oh, yes, I don't want to forget- I introduced my mom to Bed, Bath, and Beyond shopping. This was her first experience with B,B,& B and I may have created a monster! She was totally in shock and awe and found alot of treasures.

For pictures check out JD's blogsite. Someday I may learn how to add pictures to my blog but please don't hold your breath!

No comments: